Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Monday, December 8, 2008

TRAVEL: Travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands

I had a chance to visit the Turks & Caicos with a French boyfriend who wanted to stay at Club Med there. I think we went to Mauritius instead that year and I'm still dreaming of visiting these islands... As an avid scuba diver and rescue diver, I try to take at least a couple of diving trips per year and this destination is high on my list - see if this travel video inspires you to want to join me! Travel To Turks & Caicos

"The Turks & Caicos Islands are home to the Best Beach in the World, with legendary diving, snorkeling and fishing. In this video we discover Turks and Caicos. (WatchMojo.com - 12/4/08)

http://www.soakupliving.com/TravelToTurksCaicos.html

No comments: