Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Monday, December 8, 2008

SUCCESS: Living A Moral Life is Easier Than It Sounds

One of my favorite classes at Harvard Business School was The Moral Leader. Every week for a full semester we read a different book and often watched the accompanying film containing the story of a leader facing a moral dilemma so we could study his or her actions and learn from them. I was raised by parents who were particularly focused on helping my sister and I learn to make the right decisions and many a dinner conversation (and spanking session) was consumed by this very topic. I still enjoy mulling over complex moral decisions faced by our world's leaders and the ordinary/extraordinary leaders around me and wondering what I would do if I were faced with the same decisions.

This video highlights some really important points in striving to lead a moral life: A Moral Life In A Modern World

"Father Thomas Williams spoke to Maggie Rodriguez about how to live a moral life and figuring out right from wrong in a modern world." (CBS News - 12/4/08)

http://www.soakupliving.com/AMoralLifeInAModernWorld.html

No comments: