Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Monday, December 8, 2008

TRAVEL: Eyes on Kenya (or on Dean Cain if Africa Bores You)

My travels to Africa so far have been contained to the Northernmost (Tunisia) and Southernmost points (South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana). As I dream about my next foray into Africa, the dream is split between a decadently-equipped game farm in Kenya (I'm too old and unadventurous to hike in Africa like days gone by!) and a week on a beach in Zanzibar. This video has made me start planning a trip to Africa in 2009 with renewed interest: Eyes on Kenya: Dean Cain

"Dean Cain, TV's Superman, stars in EYES ON KENYA, a MyNetworkTV documentary about the beauty of Kenya. He talks with TV Watercooler about the trip he made with a host of other celebrities, and, his new Western for the Hallmark Channel." (TV Broadband - 12/5/08)

http://www.soakupliving.com/EyesonKenyaDeanCain.html

No comments: