Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Monday, December 8, 2008

FAMILY: How to Raise a Baby (Especially if You Still Feel Like You Act Like One Yourself Sometimes)

I have been taking care of my adorable niece for the past two weeks and realize that it's SO MUCH HARDER than it sounds. Yesterday, my sister said, "I don't know how alcoholics and drug addicts do this. It's really hard and requires a lot of energy." Then she looked at me and said, "I'm not sure you are ready." For the record, I am not an alcoholic nor a drug addict. And I guess it was a bit odd that she kind of ran those two disparate thoughts together in her mind. However, I realized that the conversation had enabled me to set a very real goal for myself when I said, "I'm ready. And I'll probably end up somewhere between being as good a mom as you are and a crack mom."

Anyway, I digress. The point of this blog posting is that there are tips to help you (and me someday!) learn how to raise a baby successfully: Baby Show Highlights and Interviews - Part 1

In this video see highlights from a recent baby show that is sure to help any new mom. (WatchMojo.com - 12/7/08)

http://www.soakupliving.com/BabyShowHighlightsandInterviews-Part1.html



Baby Show Highlights and Interviews - Part 2

In this video see highlights from a recent baby show that is sure to help any new mom. (WatchMojo.com - 12/7/08)

http://www.soakupliving.com/BabyShowHighlightsandInterviews-Part2.html

No comments: