Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Monday, December 29, 2008

CINEMA: How Interesting Does a Film about a Dog Sound?

Pretty darn interesting, I'm surprised to say. I placed my hand on the book "Marley & Me" at Barnes and Noble tonight, thinking I should read it before watching the film as I usually try to do, but then decided I am going to break my rule this time. There is something about the combination of Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson that makes me think that this film may actually be better than the book.

According to Fandango, "Marley & Me" opened up at the Box Office this week to an astounding $37M. I have been busy with family stuff but plan to head out over the next couple of days and catch a matinee of this one. Then, I'll probably read the book and enjoy the additional flavor that the written word allows while imagining Jennifer and Owen in the leading roles.

This is the trailer that got me excited about watching this film: http://www.soakupliving.com/JenniferAnistonOnMarleyMe.html

Whether you like or dislike the film (or the book), we'd love to hear your observations!

No comments: