Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Monday, December 8, 2008

WINE: Choosing the Perfect Wine for a Meal or a Dinner Party

I spent yesterday evening doing a wine tasting at the Tarara Winery in Leesburg, Virginia (Tarara Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176 (703) 771-7100) and can't wait to come back for their wine and music evenings by the lake when it's a little warmer! I took copious notes throughout my tasting (as I do in every wine tasting until my handwriting starts becoming illegible) because I am especially interested in food & wine pairings. I think that wine is never perfect until it's matched with exactly the right accompaniment. This video, Choosing The Perfect Wine, helps you make that critical decision.

"Whether hosting or attending a dinner party, wine is always an issue. What do you serve? What do you give your host? Gary Vaynerchuk, author of Wines 101, explains how's its done to Harry Smith." (CBS News - 12/3/08)

http://www.soakupliving.com/ChoosingThePerfectWine.html

No comments: