Soak Up Living's Top Video Picks (Scroll Down to View More Videos)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

"My dream is to spend my life doing what I feel that I was born to do"

The video can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

This morning, my stepmother sent me this video of Paul Potts singing Nessun Dorma on Britain's Got Talent because she supports my following my passions and is trying to help keep me motivated as I head down this often bumpy entrepreneurial path.

I had not seen this video before and it really touched me. The judge's declaration that they had a case of "a little lump of coal here that is going to turn into a diamond" really spoke to me.

Each one of us should seek to identify his or her own most promising little lump of coal then apply a little pressure, discipline and confidence until it's transformed into a sparkling diamond to dazzle and inspire those around us!

No comments: